Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tidy is as Tidy Does...


My house was neater when I worked. Obviously because I wasn't home enough to mess it up, not because I cleaned more.

Now I have become so fascinating that there are piles of books and binders and maps and travel guides and flash drives and electronic devices and sweaters (I never know which chair/couch I'm going to get cold on so every chair needs at least one!) and journals and pen holders and cords and....that's just my living room!

I think I need to put a sign on my front door - "A Fascinating Woman Lives Here" - so no one will mind the mess.  Well, they might mind but hopefully they'll shut up about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!